Calibrating the AVTS touchscreen

Hi,

I have noticed that sometimes the touchscreen is a bit off, the mouse
pointer being a little above, below, left or right of where I press with my
finger.  In an extreme case, this can cause the WRONG candidate to be
selected on a touch screen ballot.

There is a way to recalibrate the touchscreen:
1) Start button->Settings->Control Panel->ELO Touchscreen->Calibrate button

or

2) My Computer (icon on desktop)->Control Panel->ELO Touchscreen->Calibrate
button

I am recommending to El Paso CO, that every AVTS be recalibrated as part of
the diagnostic procedure before every election.

Take care,

Robert Chen

Global Election Systems Inc.
(415) 618-0005  Office