RE: Zero report not zero (RE: AVTS-3-10-10 & Gems 1-13-3)

Ok, after trying several different AVTS units with different Microsoft
Operating Systems.  Here is what I found:  Windows 95 has the problem of
not printing zeros, Windows 98 that has been converted froma Windows 95 has
the problem of not printing zeros.  But a system with a fresh install of
only Windows 98 does print out the zeros report correctly.  I am assuming
that all the AVTS units in El Paso were installed fresh with Windows 98
since they did not report any problems there.