RE: AVTS - Testing

Well done Jeff.  Is there any way to have the test script start and stop the
ballot station application, simulating voting over several days?  I.e., can
it be restarted 100 times without corrupting anything.  We do a lot of stuff
when starting and stopping that isn't done during normal operation.

Ken