Customer Service Bulletins

A few years ago, I did up a couple of customer service bulletins on common tips and procedures for do's and don't's with our system.  Would anybody mind at all if I created a few more?

What forum should I present these bulletins to the customer?  Selectively (say the Announce List) or to anyone (the website)?  Would every customer receive them that way or would we also have to follow up with a fax to some of them?

Who would be the authority to proof read and bless these bulletins before they are issued to the public?

Ian