From: Ian Piper <ian@gesn.com>
To: support <support@gesn.com>
Date: Monday, November 15, 1999 9:57 AM
Subject: Re: Blank Memory Cards
 I know that one is too many, but how many is "a rash" or "alarming" or "extensive"?  We need some hard details.  Have the details of these experiences been forwarded to Larry?  He is collating election night information.  Do we have access to the memory cards that went blank?  Do we have access to the AccuVotes that the cards were used in?  Do we at least have the AccuVote's Serial Number? We need to retrieve these materials from the field if we're ever going to sit down and figure out what is going on.  We need to see this problem happen in front of us otherwise it is going to continue to happen in the field. Ian
There are two ways to write error-free programs; only the third one works.  ----- Original Message -----