From: robert
To: support
Sent: Monday, November 15, 1999 1:47 PM
Subject: Re: Blank Memory Cards

Hi,

El Paso Colorado had about 6 memory cards fail during their testing, showing
similar symptoms.  They then had another 6 memory cards fail on election
day.

All their memory cards and AccuVotes are new, they had about 200 vote
centers/AccuVotes in the county.

Ian Piper was with me and he mentioned he was going to track some of this.
I would ask to him if he's found out anything.

Take care,

Rob