From: Juan A. Rivera [mailto:jrglobal@earthlink.net]
Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2000 7:56 PM
To: mike@gesn.com
Subject: Re: Purto Reco

I asked Rodney to place these files for me after trying half a day trying to get it in via Email. I needed to use mailstarter to kill Emails to clear the error. PS, mailstarter does not allow attachments.

If this is a concern then make a secure folder so that we can login with a password to leave and to pickup zip files.  Until then, we need to do what we need to do to get the job done.

Juan