Fw: Looking for Accuvote Voter Education Materials CLARIFICATION

Thanks to all that responded to my call...

But, I  did not explaine myself well.

I am looking for documentation produced to educate the voter via the media
(newspapers, TV, etc..) so that they could understand our voting system.
This material was probably produced by the county goverment or some
advertising company.