From: Mike Brown [mailto:mike@gesn.com]
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2000 8:59 PM
To: Nel Finberg\; support
Subject: RE: modem hangup

Quit your job and take drugs.

Life is better with chemicals.J

True statement from Global EmployeeJ

Mike Brown

1611 Wilmeth Road

McKinney, TX 75069-8250

972.542.6000

800.433.8683

-----Original Message-----
From: Nel Finberg\ [mailto:nel@gesn.com]
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2000 6:29 PM
To: support
Subject: modem hangup

Walton County, Florida, is experiencing the following upload problem:  the first upload to a particular modem is successful, but the next upload attempt to the same modem returns a busy signal.  The receiving modem may be successfully reset either by powering off and on again, or - configured with a handset - by lifting the receiver, then returning it to its cradle.  This problem occurs consistently.

I would like to compile a list of other clients that are experiencing this problem.

Nel Finberg