From: Jeff Hintz
Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2000 4:00 PM
Subject: RE: Puerto Rico list of voting centers

Yes, I will need Precinct Header Cards.  Maybe to clarify a bit, I want to
print onto the Precinct Header Card the Reporting Precinct Name that is
defined in Gems.  Instead of having Precinct Numbers 1-1683 as Reporting
Precinct Names, I will have San Juan 001 - Unit 1, San Juan 001 - Unit 2,
etc, etc.  So ID code 1 will match to San Juan 001- Unit 1, and ID code 2
will match San Juan 001 - Unit 2, etc, etc.  I hope this makes sense.