RE: GEMS - Stand alone.

A "multi-user" scenario I was asked about today goes like this.  We have JRClient workstations in another building running Java Scripts, but occasionally one of the workstation users would like to print AccuVote Status report to see which precincts / vote centers are in.  Could this be done somehow with our present software??

Not under the control of the remote machine.  You could however print reports from the server onto a printer shared on the remote machine, or email the remote machine a PDF as described last week.

Ken