Re: AV Power Switch Color

Ian: I don't see any problem with a color change. Is there any chance in the future the switch can be recessed or protected somehow to prevent accidental turn-on when the unit is in the carrying case?
Thanks: Don

Ian Piper wrote:

Does anybody foresee a problem with the AV-OS power switch being a white color (similar to the AccuVote enclosure color) instead of the standard red color? For example, certification concerns (if so which states).  If we know now, perhaps we can resolve that state's concerns before we actually ship product to them. Ian
begin:vcard
n:Biszmaier;Don
tel;pager:888-417-5153
tel;cell:502-417-0763