RE: Puerto Rico Election

The recount is done and it was a success. We counted 69,554 ballots in 3.5 days with 11 machines/stations running 8-hour days...total Election Day count was 96,500 approximately...This means that approximately 27,000 were hand counted.

So, a third of the ballots could not be read by our equipment, it took three and a half days to count the 70k we could read, and the customer is happy as a clam.  I think I am going to slap Steve/Frank in the face next time I see them...  :-)

King County's contract requires that we count 25,000 ballots per hour with CC.  I like this Puerto Rico account more and more every day.

Ken