To: Support
Sent: Thursday, March 23, 2000 11:22 AM
Subject: Simple Rotation

A small town in Alberta would like to use an Accu-Vote for a special election.

One race, one Accu-Vote, seven candidates, vote for one.  Real easy, except they would like to rotate the candidates from ballot to ballot.

At eight o'clock, they would like to read off the votes received for each candidate.

This will be the first rotated election for Global in Canada.  I have not set up a rotated election so far.  Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Greg Forsythe
Global Election Systems, Inc
24 Hirondelle Place, Ontario M3A 1V8