From: Steve Knecht [mailto:skglobal@earthlink.net]
Sent: Saturday, April 15, 2000 11:39 PM
To: Larry Dix
Subject: Re: Thick vertical lines (Minnesota)

Larry, am resubmitting this to you to ensure it gets answer.  Two other folks requested I be sure and get response.  Basically question is this.  There are many important emails put out regarding features.  If customer has already been trained.  How do they get the information.  It's clearly not happening now.  The one below is one example, but there are others such as the bug in rotation of 1.15 software.  How is info getting distributed so customers know what is happening. We need to institutionalize this somehow.