RE: Virus software

The only software the we recommend be loaded on a GEMS server is the following:

The software contained on the GEMS master CD

            GEMS

Adobe Acrobat Reader

GhostView

PrintTool

WinZIP

            MS Internet Explorer

We also will allow the following products on the server.  These have been tested and pose no apparent problems for GEMS.

MS Office

Adobe Acrobat Distiller

Jeff please pass this information along to Shawnee County.

Larry J. Dix

Global Election Systems

(972)-542-6000