RE: How to access our FTP site from behind a firewall

If you find yourself needing to upload files to our FTP site from behind a firewall you'll need to use a client that supports "passive" mode.  Anyone knowing of such a program is asked to let the rest of us know.

          Guy

CuteFTP.  I think a number of support people already have it.

My recommendation for customers who find themselves behind Stalinist firewalls would be to complain to their network administrator though.  This is a bug at their end.

Ken