RE: GEMS 1.16.1 Header Editor

Thanks ever so much, I'm very impressed.  I have to correct you on one thing, though - the vagaries of VTS' Maintain Ballots functionality are alive and flourishing in the elections voodoo ceremonies in the swamps of Florida.

Nel

Yes, and I should also correct myself and acknowledge Tari, Ingrid, Tyler, and Ricke who still know something of this pagan ritual.

I must say however that Virginia and Florida ballots just aren't the same as the heavy wizardry Sophie and Slavica used to perform for Kaplan in the good old days.  I think all GEMS RCR submitters should be required to first lay out an Arizona election in VTS as a rite of passage.

Ken