Synopsis of .abo files

Guy,

Could you provide a synopsis of the basic behavior of each of the .abo files which GEMS supports?  You know, the basic stuff, which ones produce long tapes, which ones produce short tapes, which ones give you a choice, which ones show all of the long tape information, which ones only show a ballots cast summary, which ones have specific certification language at the end, etc.

I don’t want to put too fine a point on it, but I requested this 11 months ago.

Tyler