Re: Synopsis of .abo files

Guy, I interpret your message to say that if you want "summary by precinct" totals only (Calif short version), and you want party code, then you need 1.94y firmware.  That's what I hear Tari asking.  And that's how I read your response.  Is that the case?
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, May 19, 2000 12:25 PM
Subject: Re: Synopsis of .abo files

Tari Runyan wrote:
Are you saying that in order to use the Ca abo file And have it print the party code next to the card # - we need a ROM change to 194y or the next one ?

  No, I'm saying that when you're ready to try out 1.94y, I'll update the California .abo file to print the party code next to the card numbers.  That revised version will not work with firmware prior to 1.94y.

           Guy