Gaston County report printing on Canon printer

Gaston requested a change in the font size for the output on the Canon printer.  Please remember that when I was in Gaston this last week, they did not use the Canon printers since there was only 1 AVTS per precinct.  As it was described to me the font size is fine as long as there are only a few races to report.  It seems that the size of the output decreases as more candidates/issues are reported.  Is this possible?  Do we produce the output so that it is forced to fit on one page.  I would think that the output would be the same size no matter how many candidates

Larry J. Dix

Global Election Systems

(972)-542-6000