From: Beth Kish
Sent: Tuesday, June 06, 2000 1:17 PM
Subject: Battery Life

Ian, we have received some conflicting advice about how long to charge the
Accu-Votes, and I want to try to get a definitive answer.  At least people
agree that you are the expert!

We have scheduled to charge our Accu-Votes over a weekend.  They would be
turned on at 5:00 Friday, and left charging until 8:00 on Monday morning.
Is this too long, and does too long hurt them?  Please let me know so we
can change the plan if necessary.  Thanks!