From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com]On Behalf Of Ian Piper
Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2000 1:02 PM
To: Support Team (E-mail)
Subject: Imation Drives for PollBook Laptops

Well, it looks like their are no internal LS-120 Imation Drives available for most laptop computers.  They appear to be available for the fancy $3000.00 models.  So it looks like we'll have to go external for the Imation Drive.

We do have an option.  USB interface or Parallel Port.

I'd like some feedback on which would be more appropriate for our application.  Keep in mind that if you want to print reports, you'll need the parallel port.  Could USB vs Parallel Port interface speeds  be an issue?

Ian