From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com]On Behalf Of Tyler Links
Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2000 1:49 PM
To: support@gesn.com
Subject: Virus Warning, etc.

No, it's not wrong but..., well, it can do more harm than good (although that harm is mostly to annoy Ken!) ;-)

Well, the harm is the cost of everyone in the company spending an hour today installing/upgrading virus software as Dix suggested.  Whether that cost is greater or less than annoying Ken I can't say...

There are those in this company who live to annoy Ken.J   It could be argued this is a benefit, not a cost.J   However, concerned as we all should be with the overall health of the company, perhaps installing virus software occupies resources which could be better expended elsewhere.

Tyler