Multiple selections in card editor

I know this had been requested several times before, but a search through the RCR archives didn't turn up anything specific.  GEMS 1.16.8 has a new feature to allow you to select multiple races/headers in the card/ballot editor using the control key.  It works just like control clicking multiple items in a list.  You can then drag around the items as a group.  This is good for moving a few races at the bottom of some column into another column.

I didn't do multiple resize mostly 'cause I couldn't think of a good user interface off the cuff, but it wouldn't be hard to do in principle.  No rubber bands either, though that would be nice too.

Ken