RE: batteries

From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com]On Behalf Of Ian Piper
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2000 11:09 AM

It is copyrighted and cannot be reproduced by anybody other than Global.  The Global part number is 571-2111 at a cost of  US$3.00 each.

Well, if its copyrighted then someone should have printed '(c) Global Election Systems' on it.  Since there are already thousands of them out there without the copyright notice, I don't think Lanny could stop anyone from producing them using copyright law.

He might do better with trademark law, since the word Accu-Vote is on the card and we now have the mark.  'Course there is no (TM) printed on it either though.

IANAL,

Ken