Re: VoteCenters marked as downloaded when just set for election.

not as far as I know - I did no import here and they do not know how.
Tari
-----Original Message-----
From: Ken Clark <ken@gesn.com>
To: support@gesn.com <support@gesn.com>
Date: Wednesday, July 12, 2000 4:36 PM
Subject: RE: VoteCenters marked as downloaded when just set for election.

Imported database?

From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com]On Behalf Of Talbot Iredale
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2000 2:10 PM
To: Global Support

To All Support;

    Tari sent me a database (GEMS 1-14 version) that had Vote Centers marked as downloaded even though the election had just been set for election. Unsetting and resetting did not clear the problem up.  I found that the database had the dlcopy fields set to NULL rather than 0 which is what was causing the problem.  How this happened I do not know.  If anyone else sees this problem please report it so we can try to track down how this happened.

Tab