Vacation (RE: MS project timeline for AVTS installations)

(I was wondering what the heck our company vacation policy is).

I thought everyone knew.  Our vacation policy is very simple:
  • Employees with kids still in school:  3 day work week summers, plus two weeks, plus Christmas break.
  • Employees willing to vacation in Yemen, Ecuador, or similar:  4 weeks concurrent.
  • Employees working from home, company townhouse, or otherwise in sales:  permanent paid leave.
  • Software developers working out of McKinney:  one week in Vancouver.
I will be on vacation in Vancouver from the 21st to the 28th.  I will be reachable on my cell.

Just jealous of course,

Ken