Re: Copying AV-OS Memory Cards

"Ian S. Piper" wrote:
I've had a customer ask me if it is possible to copy the data from a 32KB memory card to a 128KB memory and vice versa.  Has any body experimented with these mismatched size copies?  If so, what was the result?
  There should be no problem copying from 32KB to 128KB but 1.94 can't (or won't) copy the other way even if the data originally fit on the smaller card. It could be added in 1.94 but it would not be easy.  V2 will be able to copy to any card that will hold the data.

          Guy