From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com]On Behalf Of Jeff Hintz
Sent: August 23, 2000 5:28 PM
To: Support Team (E-mail)
Subject: AVTS units sent to City of Barrie, Canada

Is there a reason why all of the 60 AVTS units sent here to the City of Barrie, Canada do not have the Shutdown registry item set to 1.  Currently it is set to 0, so when you touch Shutdown button within the software, you only go to the desktop and it does not automattically shut down.  Also, why do we not feed the paper into the printers on each of these units before it is shipped, or should the customer be doing this???

Jeff Hintz
Global Election Systems