Re: City of Barrie, Canada - AVTS units

i second those suggestions -  I had the same happen in Weld and Tulare -
Tari
-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Hintz <jhglobal@earthlink.net>
To: Support Team (E-mail) <support@gesn.com>
Date: Monday, August 28, 2000 9:56 AM
Subject: City of Barrie, Canada - AVTS units

Just a couple of added suggestions for when the AVTS units are sent to a customer.  It would be nice if the Date & Time were set according to where they are shipped.  I had to change all the AVTS units to be Eastern Time and change the time ahead 1 hour.  The Network cords that come out of the back of the unit should be pushed up and out of the way of the disk drive.  Also, the 2 doors with the rubber tape attached should have the plastic coating stay attached, so as the doors do not seal shut.  I had to pry open most all the doors with a screwdriver, and then reattach the rubber strips.  There were a couple of machines that had the plastic coating over the rubber strips still attached, and those doors did not stick.

Just some ideas for the future.

Jeff Hintz
Global Election Systems