Re: Column width for three columns

this database the name runs into the party cuz the columns are shorter- see the races in the first columns
-----Original Message-----
From: Ken Clark <ken@gesn.com>
To: support@gesn.com <support@gesn.com>
Date: Wednesday, August 30, 2000 11:31 AM
Subject: RE: Column width for three columns

From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com]On Behalf Of Tari Runyan
Sent: Wednesday, August 30, 2000 12:13 PM

here are 3 of the CA dbf files

I looked at the smallest of the three, Santa Barbara, but can't see any text wrapping in the first column on the first card.

Change Ballot Options -> Oval/Box -> Shift Box ->Horz to 12 points and regenerate.  If you are still wrapping text with this change, let me know which database/card/race is causing the problem and I will take a look.