From: Ken Clark
Sent: August 30, 2000 7:38 PM
Subject: RE: Background color drawing problem

Hmm.  I was waiting for someone to say that.
  • Dmitry, please check that the InstallShield is installing the same riched20.dll as in the util directory on the ftp site.  Get in sync with Mike when he comes back if it is not.
  • Greg, what service pack are you running?  Did you install the service pack after or before GEMS?     After!!
  • Uspecified support person, what is the version and file size of riched20.dll after NT4SP6a is installed but before the GEMS CD is installed?
Ken