From: Larry Dix
Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2000 1:41 PM
Subject: RE: Software for Los Angelas, CA

Tab –

Would you be willing to venture an outside guess as to when the revised GEMS version will be ready.  This really becomes an issue since I need to coordinate staff to be onsite.  Is this also the case for Alameda?  Coordination of time and staff is everything on these 2 installs.

Larry J. Dix

Global Election Systems

(972)-542-6000