From: Rodney Turner
Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2000 1:32 PM
Subject: Re: Software for Los Angelas, CAHi Jeff,

I have completed the computer for LA and Alameda.  The computer for LA has GEMS 1-16-9 and the AVTS units have 3-13-1-4.

The computer for Alameda has GEMS 1-16-10 and GEMS 1-16-9 ( there is a short-cut on the desktop for GEMS 1-16-9) the AVTS units have 3-13-1-4.

All of the AVTS units including VIBS, have an OS of Windows NT.  Because of NT, you have to remove the floppy from the drive during start-up.
If you do not, NT changes the Imation drive from "A" to "D".  If you forget to take out the disk from the drive, you have to restart without the disk in the drive to get it back to drive "A".

Drop me a line Jeff, if you have any questions, or concerns.

Rodney