From: Tyler Links [mailto:tyler@gesn.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2000 10:58 AM
To: Steve Ricke; Mike Brown
Cc: Larry Dix (McKinney)
Subject: FW: Modems

I am disseminating this message in the hope that we can solve it.  Gayle is
running GEMS 1.14.11.0.  When I get a chance, I will review any e-mail
traffic we may have had about the 1.14 releases and modems not hanging up.
In the meantime, I thought it wise to distribute this to a wider audience.
If initial investigations don't get anywhere, I may post to support.

Tyler