RE: Size of Mem Card Data

From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com]On Behalf Of Guy Lancaster
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2000 1:13 PM
Ken Clark wrote:
Call it a bug or limitation (myself the former), but it unfortunately can't be fixed without raising some AccuVote memory card compatibility issues.

  Can we adjust the calculator to at least predict this problem then?

Well, if you insist.  I would prefer to chalk this up as an AV bug though. :-)  1.17.4 will put a noncommital "big" as the memcard size when then voting position table is >64k.

Would you believe Cobb's vpos table is 65910 bytes.  They missed the mark by 374 bytes.  It would probably fit with just one less card.  Bad break.

Ken