64K Smart Cards

We have had recent demands for 64K smart cards that have exceeded our stock quantities.  There is a current shortage of the 64K smart cards to fill an outstanding order for 800 cards.  These are the cards that are used for Manager Cards.  They can also be recognized by the "L" shape in the card's contact area.  We would like every one to examine their collection of smart cards, and return to Global McKinney all of their extra cards (new or used).  Please keep a couple for your own use, but return all others of this card type.  Your contribution and cooperation will be appreciated.

Ian