From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com]On Behalf Of Jeff Hintz
Sent: October 10, 2000 1:40 PM
To: Support Team (E-mail)
Subject: HP5si Printer - Ballot on Demand - Printing Slow

Lancaster County, NE is doing Ballot on Demand, and they would like to know if there is a way to speed up the printing process on their HP5si printer.  If they were to add more memory to that printer, would that help the processing time???  I know that it will not increase the number of pages it can print, but would the actual processing time increase for them???  Also, can you purchase any off the shelf memory or does it have to be made by HP???

Thanks,

Jeff Hintz
Global Election Systems