From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com]On Behalf Of Jeff Hintz
Sent: Monday, October 23, 2000 11:17 AM
To: Support Team (E-mail)
Subject: Changing Vote Tally options for AccuVote, need to reprogram all cards including AVTS.

Rowan County is doing their testing on their AccuVote's and have found that they did not set the Exclusive option for their Straight Party.  I have walked her through doing this, but now Gems says she needs to download all of her memory cards, including the Early Voting disks on the AVTS units.  The problem is that they have already been voting on the AVTS units for the last week, and have several hundred votes.  What can we do so that the AVTS disks that have been voted on so far will be able to upload on election day???

Jeff Hintz

Global Election Systems