From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com]On Behalf Of Jeff Hintz
Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2000 4:35 PM
To: Support Team (E-mail)
Subject: New AVTS units - Card reader questions

I worked with the new AVTS models a couple of weeks ago in Forsythe County, NC.  I have a couple of questions concerning the Card reader on those new models.

1) Will we have to insert the card upside down always, or is this something that will be fixed in the future???
2) Will the card readers never be locking, or is there going to be some different card readers installed in the future that do lock???

Jeff Hintz
Global Election Systems