RE: AVTS - Multiple write-in lines for group of candidates

From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com]On Behalf Of Jeff Hintz
Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2000 10:16 AM

If you want, I can find an I-Mark election that has a definition with multiple choices and do screen shots of how it works with the I-Mark software.  Also, I can print out the reports & paper ballots of how the I-Mark software does it.

Perfect.  Don, please assign someone to set this up (Rodney is the closest we have to a 1.1.3 expert down here I guess).  Not a priority until after the election.
As for this happening for the Mahoning County, OH election, coming up on November 7th, I would not worry about it.

Way ahead of you.

Ken