RE: NEWS: Clint quoted on Florida recount

What did you expect from stockwatch?  Their reporters are incapable of checking the facts.  Don't believe anything you read there -- anyone who does is just an idiot.  That goes for stockhouse too.  And the Vancouver Sun

Ken

mp;t=1&amp;TableID=0>

"We have 17 counties in Florida and on recount all 17 had
exactly the same results" as the original vote tallies, says
Global director Clinton Rickards. In some jurisdictions,
officials wanted the company to feed through the original
hard-copy ballots, while others were satisfied with a simple
retally of the totals. "Because the totals came out the same,
there was no problem," says Mr. Rickards, a programmer who
in 1986 began developing the forerunner of Global's current
electronic voting systems.

--- Guy