NEWS: MIT, Caltech join forces to develop reliable, uniform US voting machine

  Holy bananas Batman, these guys sound serious!

MIT, Caltech join forces to develop reliable, uniform US voting machine:
http://web.mit.edu/newsoffice/nr/2000/voting.html

  If this were to take off (a BIG IF at this point), we would probably want to be part of it.  Should we be contacting them now and offering our services?

  Of course with statements like "the technologies in wide use today are unacceptably unreliable", I have a little trouble taking this seriously.  I suspect they have a lot to learn.

-- Guy