From: Larry Dix
Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2001 1:18 PM
Subject: RE: AVTS - Summary Page

I believe that if we put the requirement in place that the race heading on the summary page is created from the data entered into the label field of the race editor, it may offer a partial solution to the problem that Ken is presenting.  If you look on the printed short report, that is were the heading for that report is obtained.  If that suffices for the printed form, then why would it not suffice for the summary page.

Larry J. Dix

Vice President of Operations