RE: Spyrus Displays

From: Steve Knecht [mailto:skglobal@earthlink.net]
Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2001 3:37 PM
In reviewing the documentation you wrote for the Spyrus:
"When a cleared or voted card is inserted in the reader, the reader prompts the user to encode the card with the current slot.  If the current slot is free, the reader automatically advances to the next loaded slot".

I don't understand the last sentence.  Is the Slot value displayed on the first 12 char. line each time you move from one slot to the next?

Right.
If the first two characters of the twelve are kept for the slot ID, Can we change the ENCODE? to
CREATE?

Consider it done.  User interface feels more user friendly already.  I suppose we should start referring the the unit as a card creator not a card encoder?

Ken