From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com]On Behalf Of
Donald W. Biszmaier
Sent: January 24, 2001 2:19 PM
To: Support
Subject: Standard test deck

In a conversation with David Dean at Global Printing the subject of a
standard test deck came up and I told him I would post something on the
support list.
An example was a test deck for a demo which contained approx 40 ballots
for what I would have considered 16 as needed.
Is the following fairly common or do some laws require something else?
1 blank
1 full
1 first cand
2 2nd cand