From: Jeff Hintz
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2001 4:01 PM
Subject: Gems databases

Help Everyone!!!!

I am trying to collect as many different types of elections that I can for testing on the AVTS units for future certifications.  I would like to try and get a Primary & General election from each state that we currently have as customers.  Also, if you have any Special elections that may include other special circumstances that are not included in a Primary & General, I would like those also.  If you have some samples of these elections, please e-mail those to me.  If the backup is extremely big, as is the case for Los Angelas  or Oakland, please do not e-mail those to me, we can possible do Fed-X or put those up on the FTP site.

Don Vopalensky, could you talk with our Agents, and see what they can provide for us also.

Thanks,

Jeff Hintz
Global Election Systems