Re: GEMS version numbers (RE: North Carolina Export)

  Isn't this a matter of saving the export configuration rather than requiring a new program?

North Carolina has put in place a statewide voter registration/results reporting system and they are requiring the counties to export election night results to it.At present, the North Carolina GEMS users must edit the Standard Export which is available in GEMS.For their convenience, I would like to request the creation of a “North Carolina Export”.The parameters for the export are as follows:

  The parameters specified are just a list of the GEMS settings.  There is nothing to indicate that a new program is needed.  I thought that saving the export configuration was already in the queue.

Ca export linking
http://staff.gesn.com/lists/rcr.w3archive/200010/msg00018.html

  Or am I missing something here?

         Guy