Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2001 1:51 PM
Subject: RE: AVTS configuration standards

I like the idea of the level of control that we have now, but I would certainly defer to Nel and Jeff’s level of experience.  Nel, is there a functional reason why TS Text should be standardized?  Or is it just to avoid “weird” TS texts in “generic” environments (like demos, test elections, etc.)?  Perhaps we should be pushing for greater flexibility in employing multiple TS Text versions, not a rigid standardization.  I’m playing Devil’s advocate here, obviously.

Tyler